Monopoly Travel World Tour
The Monopoly Travel World Tour board game is a twist on classic Monopoly gameplay that has players discovering and visiting exciting travel destinations. Players buy destinations, complete travel goals, and stamp the dry-erase gameboard with their token stamper to win. Create memories with the Travel Journal cards that become part of the gameplay in future games and learn fun facts about locations across the globe along the way. What a great game for travel buffs! This travel edition of the Monopoly game is a fun game for a family game night and it's a great game for kids 8 and up. The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
- dry-erase gameboard, 4 tokens with self-inking stamps, 22 Destination cards, 10 Chance cards, 10 Travel Journal cards, 2 dice, cardboard money, and game guide.
- Visit exciting destinations: in this monopoly travel world tour board game players can imagine visiting different locations as they make travel goals, discover fun facts, and complete trips to win
- Features dry erase gameboard: make your mark on the dry-erase gameboard! players can have so much fun using the self-inking stamping tokens to track the different locations they've visited
- Monopoly game properties: in this edition of the monopoly game, properties are destinations. the destination cards include travel goals and list fun facts about that location
- Make memories with travel journal cards: when a player draws a travel journal card, they stamp it and it becomes a permanent part of the game -- it can affect someone's luck in future games
- Fun game for families and kids 8+: get the family together to play this edition of the monopoly game in which properties are destinations from around the world