LEGO Marvel Super Heroes The Avengers Advent Calendar 76196
Make Marvel Avengers fans’ Christmas even more special with this gift-a-day Advent calendar featuring 24 play treats from the Super Hero movies.
- The ultimate gift-a-day Advent calendar for Marvel Avengers fans. Minifigures include Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Thor and Thanos. Kids can combine the gifts to bring imaginative Marvel adventures to life. This Super Hero calendar is a perfect pre-Christmas gift for kids aged 7 and up. The 24 gifts can be combined with other LEGO Marvel sets. Buildable elements include a Quinjet, Helicarrier and Avengers Tower. Door 24 reveals an Infinity Gauntlet with 6 colored Infinity Stones. LEGO Marvel sets put Super Hero movie adventures into kids’ hands. LEGO building kits satisfy strict industry quality standards. LEGO components meet rigorous global safety standards.
- Includes 7 minifigures – Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Thor, Captain Marvel, Thanos and Nick Fury – plus exciting items and amazing accessories from the Marvel Universe that kids will love.
- As the big day approaches, kids can combine the gifts to bring imaginative Marvel adventures to life.
- With 24 days of surprises and imaginative fun that lasts all year long, this supercool Advent calendar is the perfect pre-Christmas gift for any young Super Hero aged 7 and up.
- The 24 gifts found within this special holiday calendar combine easily with all other LEGO Marvel sets for endless creative building, imaginative play and impressive displays.
- Buildable play experiences include a Quinjet, Helicarrier, Spider-Man drone and Avengers Tower.
- Behind door 24 is an awesome surprise (clue: It’s one of the most powerful objects in the universe!).
- All LEGO Marvel building toys provide young Super Heroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver a wide variety of imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO building kits satisfy strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.