LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Spider-Man at the Sanctum Workshop 76185
Take kids inside Doctor Strange’s basement and into battle with a monster bug with this action-packed Marvel Studios’ Spider-Man: No Way Home playset.
- Marvel fans will be amazed by Doctor Strange’s activity-packed basement. Includes 4 minifigures: Spider-Man, MJ, Wong and Doctor Strange. An amazing assortment of accessories to inspire imaginative role play. There’s battle action with a buildable, giant bug monster with gripping claws. A great birthday or holiday gift for Marvel movie fans aged 7 and up. This playset combines easily with other LEGO Marvel sets. Kids can zoom and rotate as they build with the free Building Instructions app. All LEGO Marvel sets are packed with imaginative play possibilities. LEGO components satisfy stringent industry quality standards. LEGO sets fulfill rigorous global safety standards.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Spider-Man, MJ, Wong and Doctor Strange (with a fabric cloak).
- There is an amazing assortment of accessories to inspire imaginative role play, including cool tools, bicycles, a game controller, candelabra, boom box and a mystical glowing stone.
- A buildable, giant bug monster with gripping claws expands the play possibilities even further.
- An ideal birthday, holiday or just-because gift for Marvel movie fans aged 7 and up that will be admired by all who see it.
- Doctor Strange’s fun-filled, magical basement measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 8 in. (22 cm) wide and 8 in. (22 cm) deep and combines easily with other LEGO Marvel sets.
- For more building fun, the free LEGO Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which lets kids zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
- All LEGO Marvel playsets are cool and collectible and give kids the chance to relive favorite Super Hero movie moments and create imaginative stories of their own.
- LEGO components satisfy stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfill rigorous global safety standards.