LEGO Dots Bag Tag Dragon 41939
Thrill a fan of customizable accessories with this bag tag kit, featuring a dark-purple toy cube with a hanger, silicone ring, tile remover and tiles.
- Inspire portable self-expression with an endlessly customizable bag tag. Stretch design skills with open-ended, arts-and-crafts-inspired creativity. Create designs with the included tiles or add tiles from other toy sets. Thrill fans of arts and crafts with this fun make-your-own-bag-tag kit. Durable design accessory that kids can remake over and over, however they like. Group or solo play and imaginative fun come with every LEGO DOTS set. Kids can explore free self-expression and the joy of LEGO play with DOTS sets. LEGO components meet stringent quality standards, so they work every time. LEGO components meet strict global safety standards.
- Kids can be inspired to decorate the bag tag using the design ideas from the packaging or stretch their creativity and design skills by creating their own imaginative patterns.
- The included tiles are great for decorating. Kids can also swap the tiles with any of the other toy craft kits or bags, such as Extra DOTS – Series 4 (41931 – sold separately) for more design fun!
- Any kid will love this great bag tag accessory. The kit makes a nice ‘just because’ or extra holiday gift, and the tag will hold keys or fit on any bag that boys and girls aged 6 and up might carry.
- Creative, hands-on play every day. Each bag tag measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 1 in. (3 cm) wide and 1 in. (3 cm) deep and makes a durable and useful little treat or surprise gift for any child.
- Give kids appealing toy crafts to create and use with LEGO DOTS sets. This adorable dragon offers kids unique customization options that help build confidence while they have fun.
- LEGO DOTS sets offer open-ended creativity and encourage kids’ self-expression through creating and designing useful craft items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.