LEGO Disney Princess The Ice Castle 43197
Thrill a Disney fan with this ice castle set, featuring detailed rooms and 9 characters, including 4 mini-doll figures. Perfect for play and display.
- Open-ended play possibilities for Disney’s Frozen fans with this amazing castle! Challenge up-in-age fans’ building skills with Elsa’s detailed iconic castle. Play right away or invent new tales with Disney’s Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf. Thrill Disney’s Frozen fans with an impressive set that sparks fond memories. An excellent size for display or imaginative winter adventures of all kinds. Give builders of any age a great experience with digital Instructions PLUS. Great characters and scenarios help boost creativity and imagination skills. LEGO components meet stringent quality standards, so they work every time. LEGO components meet strict global safety standards.
- Create an impressive model of the iconic castle, complete with grand staircase, great hall and ice fountain, plus 9 characters, including 4 mini-doll figures and an Olaf LEGO figure.
- This amazing LEGO ǀ Disney set is loaded with accessories, including a miniature, buildable model of Arendelle Castle and a ship in a bottle. Great for reliving movie scenes or open-ended play.
- Any Disney’s Frozen fan aged 14 and up will love this unique and challenging, buildable model. The castle, with over 1,700 pieces, is full of clever details and makes an incredible gift for anyone.
- With the castle measuring over 25.5 in. (65 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) wide and 7.5 in. (19 cm) deep, this set is beautiful on display and perfect for encouraging imaginative role-play fun.
- Want to give builders an awesome building experience? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! With intuitive modes like zoom, rotate and ghost mode, it’s LEGO building for the digital age!
- Give older kids great characters and more challenging builds with LEGO ǀ Disney sets. This singular building toy offers story starters that helps boost builders’ creativity and imagination skills.
- LEGO components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.