Jenga Super Mario Edition Game (Japanese Version)
Inspired by the beloved Super Mario video games, the Jenga: Super Mario Edition game has players racing up the tower as Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Toad. Each character gets its own character card to refer to throughout the game. Players earn points by collecting coins as they stack, steal, climb, and defeat Bowser. But watch out…if the tower falls on a player's turn, they'll lose coins and it's game over. Spin the spinner to find out the next move: How many layers to climb, how many blocks to remove and stack, whether to collect coins, or whether the game will reverse directions. It's a battle to the top as players move their own pegs up and their opponents' pegs down, all while trying not to make the tower crash. It's a great gaming experience for fans of Super Mario and Jenga alike!
- 45 plastic Jenga blocks
- Stacking sleeve
- 4 character pegs
- 4 character cards
- Spinner (with plastic arrow and base)
- Bowser figure
- 34 cardboard coins
- Game rule
- JENGA GAME WITH A SUPER MARIO TWIST: It's an exciting Jenga game with artwork, themes, and characters inspired by the popular Super Mario video games
- SPIN, STACK, COLLECT COINS: Spin the spinner to determine the number of blocks to stack, how many layers your Super Mario character must climb, or whether to reverse play or collect coins
- DON'T LET THE TOWER FALL: Players move their pegs up and their opponents' pegs down as they remove and stack blocks. But if the tower falls as they climb or stack, they lose coins and the game ends
- BATTLE TO THE TOP: Race up to the top of the Jenga tower to battle and defeat Bowser! All players add up their points at the end of the game and the highest score wins
- SUPER MARIO FANS: Jenga: Super Mario Edition game is a fun and challenging game for Super Mario fans! It makes a great birthday or holiday gift for gamers and Super Mario fans, ages 8 and up
- This is Japanese version with Feature cards in Japanese. Instruction manual comes with Japanese and English.