Hasbro Gaming Forbidden Bridge Game
Get the jewels and get out! But if the idol awakes, the bridge twists, turns, and shakes! Kids will love this adventure board game in which players race to capture the jewels from the ancient idol's hands. Players imagine being an explorer on an adventure that leads them floating downriver in a boat, climbing up a steep mountain, and embarking across a dangerous rickety bridge. The game includes a numbered die, and an action die. The action die dictates what players can do such as steal jewels from another player, move to a different spot on the bridge, or push the idol's head to make the entire bridge shake. The first player to return 2 jewels to the Finish space wins. The Forbidden Bridge board game is for 2-4 players. It makes a fun activity for kids ages 7 and up, and it's a great choice for game night with the family.
- idol, mountain, bridge (2 spans, 13 planks, 7 railings), 16 gems, 4 explorers, 4 canoes, 2 dice, and instructions.
- Fun Board Game For Kids: Imagine Crossing The River, Climbing The Mountain, And Surviving The Bridge To Reach The Idol With The Jewels. But If The Idol Wakes It'Ll Shake The Bridge And All Could Be Lost
- Adventure Board Game: Kids Can Enjoy The Excitement And Suspense Of This Fun Board Game. The First Player To Return 2 Jewels -- One In Their Backpack And One In Their Canoe -- To The Finish Space Wins
- Who Will Wake The Idol?: If A Player Rolls The Idol Icon On The Die, They Must Press The Idol'S Head Before They Move Again. That'Ll Make The Bridge Swing And Sway Causing Explorers And Jewels To Tumble
- Bring Back Memories: Do You Remember Playing The Forbidden Bridge Game When You Were A Kid? Introduce New Generations To This Edition Of The Suspenseful Adventure Board Game
- Fun Family Game: The Game Is For 2-4 Players. It Makes A Great Indoor Activity For Kids Ages 7 And Up, And It'S A Fun Choice For A Game Night With The Family