Gigo Off-Road Rovers
Build Ten Wild Off-Road Vehicles And Other Machines While Learning About Belt Drives, Wheels, And Tank Treads.
A Battery-Powered Motor Box Powers The Models.
● Construct A Dune Racer With Tank Treads That Rambles Over Rough Terrain.
● Make A Four-Wheel-Drive A.T.V. With A Belt Drive And High-Grip Tires.
● Build A Scrambling Stair-Walking Machine.
● Set Up A Fun Conveyor Belt And Make Models Of A Belt Sander And Bandsaw.
● Assemble A Snow Scooter With A Three-Gear Tread. In Addition, Construct Models Of A Snowcat Plow And Futuristic Truck.
A 44-Page Manual Guides Your Model Building And Experiments With Step-By-Step Illustrated Instructions.
- 118pcs components
- Instruction manual
- There are 10 models including belt driven off-road vehicles and machinery.
- The newly designed belt can make crossing obstacles possible.
- The 28X motor with switch has better torque and faster speed, and can move clockwise and counterclockwise. It is easy and quick to assemble.
- Realistic outer shell designs make the models come alive!
- Requires 2 AA/LR06 batteries – not included.
- STEM Engineering