Gigo Kinetic Machines
Make Five Awesome Machines And Learn About The Physics Of Force, Motion, And Energy.
● Construct A Rubber Band-Powered Race Car That Zooms Across The Floor.
● Build A Catapult And Launch Objects Through The Air.
● Set Up A Launching Device That Propels A Motorcycle Across The Floor At The Push Of A Lever.
● Build A Balancing Dragonfly Model And A Wind-Activated Sculpture To Experiment With Forces.
A 32-Page Manual Guides Your Model Building And Experiments With Step-By-Step Illustrated Instructions.
- 108pcs components
- Instruction manual
- Includes 5 models with the theme of “kinetics”.
- Models use rubber bands to move.
- A fist slam launcher accelerates the vehicles to high speeds.
- Realistic outer shell designs make the models come alive!
- STEM Engineering