Gigo Geared-Up Gadgets
Build Five Fun Gadgets And Learn About Gears And Transmissions.
● Create A Helicopter Model With A Rotor That Spins Using A Rubber Band-Powered Motor.
● Assemble A Spinner Toy That You Wind Up To Launch A Fast-Spinning Top.
● Make A Centripetal Force Machine That Flings Its Arms Outward At High Speeds.
● Build A Hand Mixer That Demonstrates A Gear Train.
● Construct A Cool Aircraft Launcher That Flings A Model Vehicle Across The Room On A Zipline.
A 32-Page Manual Guides Your Model Building And Experiments With Step-By-Step Illustrated Instructions.
- 114pcs components
- Instruction manual
- Includes 5 models with the theme of “gears”.
- Models use gears and/or rubber bands to move.
- New Propeller design.
- Realistic outer shell designs make the models come alive!
- STEM Science