Gigo Alien Robots
Construct Ten Out-Of-This-World Machines And Learn About The Physics Of Levers And Linkages.
A Battery-Powered Motor Box Powers The Models.
● Make A Creepy Slithering Alien Snake-Bot Model With Rotating Arms And Articulating Tail.
● Build An Alien Insectoid-Bot That Crawls On Six Legs.
● Create An Alien Raptor Model With Wings That Move Up And Down.
● Assemble A Cool Grabber Claw With A Scissors Mechanism.
● Make A Bipedal Alien Robot Model That Walks On Two Legs. In Addition, Build Models Of A Pumpjack, Swinging Device, Hopping Alien Frog-Bot, Roving Dino-Bot With Reciprocating Arm, And Rolling Alien Dragon-Bot.
A 48-Page Manual Guides Your Model Building And Experiments With Step-By-Step Illustrated Instructions.
- 138pcs components
- Instruction manual
- There are 10 models with a reptilian appearance.
- The newly designed claw with rolling and climbing functions make the models more realistic.
- The 28X motor with switch has better torque and faster speed, and can move clockwise and counterclockwise. It is easy and quick to assemble.
- Requires 2 AA/LR06 batteries – not included.
- STEM Science